Call Us: 1.561.210.7233
Palm Beach Home Health Agency
• Psychiatric Team: Our dedicated team of specialized nurses, therapists and social workers identify, mobilize and coordinate the
supports needed by each patient to reside safely in the community, such as providing evaluation, medication management,
counseling, case management and other services to patients with psychiatric and substance abuse conditions.
• Pediatric Team: When your child needs an array of services to thrive at home, our team of specialized nurses and therapists will
provide highly specialized pediatric home care services, including intermittent or 24-hr nursing care, physical or occupational
therapy, respiratory or speech therapy. Our staff is knowledgeable in everything your child may need at home, such as IV
medication administration, tube feeding, wound care, tracheotomy or ventilator care and other specialized pediatric nursing services
• Medical Social Workers: Evaluate the social and emotional factors affecting ill and disabled individuals, provide counseling and
help patients and their family members identify available community resources.
• Home Health Aides: Assist patients with activities of daily living such as getting in and out of bed, walking, bathing, toileting and
dressing. Some aides have received special training and are qualified to provide more complex services under a supervision of a
nurse or a therapist.
• Homemakers: Perform light household duties such as laundry, meal preparation, general housekeeping, shopping and other
services to help our patients maintain their households. Many of our patients, such as Holocaust survivors, qualify for this service
even if they have no health insurance, as their services are covered by generous grants provided by the Jewish Federation and other
• Skilled Nurses (RNs and LPNs): Provide comprehensive evaluation
and skilled services: blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring,
special tests and assessments for patients on Coumadin and other
blood thinners, cardiac and diabetic assessment and monitoring,
injections and intravenous therapy, wound care, education on disease
treatment and prevention.
• Physical Therapists: Work on restoring mobility and strength of
patients with physical injuries or illnesses through the use of exercise,
gait training, massage, and therapeutic modalities. Physical therapists
often alleviate pain and restore injured muscles and joints with
specialized equipment. They teach patients and caregivers special
techniques to improve walking and moving in and out of bed or chair.
Our therapists provide comprehensive rehabilitation for patients
recovering after surgeries and auto accidents to help them regain their
mobility and functional independence.
• Occupational Therapists: Help individuals who have physical,
developmental, social or emotional problems that prevent them from
performing general activities of daily living to improve their eating,
bathing, dressing and household routines.
• Speech Therapists: assist people regain their ability to speak and
swallow, which may be impaired due to to an illness or a stroke